Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gaming in Egypt :)

Yea .. for those who think that egypt is all about alligators, pyramids and dry desert, WE DO PLAY GAMES IN EGYPT :)
We have laptops and PS3's and we buy games (probably used cause we're kinda poor) and yea sure, we have people who use pirated games like the rest of the world..
I used to have a killer PC and used it for gaming.. till it got old and i had my new Dell that wasn't really good at running games, so i got myself a nice PSP fat and used it for quite a while, and finally i got my PS3 fat 80 gigs.. and that was it for my Dell, I only run games on my PS3 cause gaming at any other device is now meaningless i buy my games.. usually used..
I don't use PSN (cause i won't upgrade to OFW 3.60)
I don't use pirated games
I was running OFW 2.45 for the otherOS support for linux but now i'm on 3.55 OFW and i was thinking about using the Kmeaw 3.55 CFW for a while now .
So yea.. in egypt we have laptops,psp's,ps3's and xbox's too and we're Gaming like there's no tomorrow, on desks and everything, we don't live in tents you know :)
LONG LIVE EGYPT

No comments:

Post a Comment